Have you completed your VPMOSA? VPMOSA is the most impactful and life-changing tool of all the TL training presented. It is the thought provoking, and we hope you will embrace the need to complete this critical part of the teaching.
VPMOSA: OUR MISSION IN LIFE
- Darwin Parker
- Tombstone: What do you want it to say?
- Obituary: How do you want it to read?
- Values: Based on your tombstone and obituary, what values should you be living out here and now?
- Vision Statement: Where are you going?
- Purpose Statement: Why are you here?
- Mission Statement: What sets you apart? What are you willing to do that no one else is willing to do to fulfill your vision?
- Objectives: Identify two to three objectives that you want to accomplish in the next 12-18 months to move you towards the VPM.
- Strategies: Identify two to three strategies to fulfill each objective.
- Actions:: Identify specific actions needed to meet each strategy within the next 12-18 months.